What you need:
- beads ( iron-on beads, round beads, wooden beads, etc. )
- a strand of string that can fit your neck/wrist.
1. take your string, tie multiple knots at the end so the beads won’t fall off.
2. string on your beads in however pattern you want.
3. tie a knot to secure the necklace/bracelet.
4. TA-DA!!!! Homemade jewelry!!!
Published by • 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚊 •
Hello there! 🙋♀️
'Tis moi, Selina, and I'm the blogger behind —you guessed it! Simply Selina! I am a slightly awkward person, an introvert, a huge bookworm, an author, and someone who is oddly addicted to bubble tea. Oh, and did I mention that I'm 90% sarcasm?
If you want, you can learn more about me on my About page. I'm so glad that you're here, since I've got loads of cool posts for you to read!
View all posts by • 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚊 •