As you can see, this recipe is for a fruity dessert. You could make one with my post How to make a fruity dessert!
What you need:
- Dried fruits (like so dry that when you pinch it, it turns into powder.)
- Your fruity dessert
- (optional) Oats
1. Take your chocolate, melt it in the microwave.
2. Once it’s melted, take your really dry fruit and crush it into your melted chocolate.
3. Once the chocolate hardens, take the now-dry chocolate then take it out of the bowl.
4. Shred the chocolate, take the shredded chocolate, sprinkle it on your fruity dessert.