Hey, hey, hey, my beloved blooming readers!
It is a very exciting day today. *grins*
I. Am. Hosting. Another. 🎶BLOG CONTEEEEST🎶
Well, let me give y’all a quick intro about how this is gonna work…
Dare to Design is a contest hosted by me (obviously)! Basically, I’ll give you all 10 prompts to choose from, and you will all design something based on the prompt you choose!
- Choose a prompt
- Create a design based on the prompt you have chosen (One submission per person please! 😊)
- Add a short summary about your design
- Email me your design OR post it on your blog (MAKE SURE TO PINGBACK TO THIS POST SO I CAN FIND IT)
- Have fun! 😄😃😁
Your design can consist of…
- Digital art
- Collage/Mood board
- Traditional art
- Book cover
- Anything creative you can think of!
As mentioned above, you can submit your final design in two different ways.
- You can send me your design through my contact page or just send me an email here.
- Post your submission on your blog and pingback to this post so I can easily find it! 😉
Unfortunately, yes. There is a deadline.
The latest you can submit your design for the contest is November 5th! That’s almost a month from now! If you submit something any later than that, I will probably still see it, but I won’t be counting it in the Top 3, since I’ve already made the certificates before then! But, you’ll still be able to get a participation badge! 🎉
Each of the Top 3 winners will earn a certificate that looks something like the image below except a bit more ✨jazzified✨
And the rest of the participants will earn something like the image below (but of course, still jazzified)
Whew! After all that explaining, I think it’s time to reveal ✨the prompts✨
- Palm tree
- Evening sky
- Sandy beach
- Outer Space
- Your Comfort Spot
- Snowcapped mountains
Yay! Now that everything has been explained, it’s up to you to share your amazing designs! I’m really excited to see what you’ll come up with!