Hey, hey, hey! Welcome or welcome back to Simply Selina!
It. Is. The. Last. Day. Of. 2022?!? 😱
Okay, now that I’ve successfully screamed my head off, let’s dive into the last post of 2022!
– posts written + most popular post–
In 2022, I wrote… 135 posts (including this one)! I’m satisfied with that number, though I feel like I could’ve written even more without all of the unannounced leaves.
Now, for the most-viewed post! My most popular post of 2022 was The Remarkable Blogger Tag! *jazz hands*! Seems like lots of people enjoyed doing the tag~ 😄
– books read –
*hurries to check Goodreads*
Cool! I’ve read 152 books this year! I’m pretty impressed with that. 😌😄 Below I’ll add a short list of some of my favorite reads of 2022!
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- Spin the Dawn by Elizabeth Lim
- Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy: A Modern Graphic Retelling of Little Women by Rey Terciero and Bre Indigo
- Reverie by Ryan La Sala
- The Golden Hour by Niki Smith
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- The Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer
- Daughter of the Moon Goddess by Sue Lynn Tan
- The Aurora Cycle series by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
- The Witch, the Sword, and the Cursed Knights by Alexandria Rogers
– some memorable moments –
- My birthday!
- The FIFA World Cup
- Traveling to new places
- The Dare to Design contest! Congratulations to all participants!
- My 4th blogiversary!
– songs on repeat –
- Darkside – Alan Walker, Au/Ra, Tomine Harket
- golden hour – JVKE
- Arcade – Duncan Laurence
- you should see me in a crown – Billie Eilish
- Sit Still, Look Pretty – Daya
- Born For This – The Score
- High Hopes – Panic! At the Disco
- Dandelions – Ruth B.
That’s it for my yearly wrap-up! I hope you enjoyed, and I’ll see you in the new year! ✨